What to do
1. Favourite Noosa Beach – That is a hard one because all of the Noosa beaches are great for different reasons; but I would have to say Tea Tree Bay in the Noosa National Park is at the top of my list.
2. Favourite Hinterland village – Kenilworth has a nice country feel and has some great spots for camping.
3. Favourite Gym – I love running, and the Wooroi State Forest in Tewantin, near Mt Tinbeerwah is my kind of place to exercise.
4. Favourite camping spot - The Noosa North Shore is magical and we love camping there in Winter with a big open fire.
5. Favourite fishing spot – The Frying Pan at the Noosa River is great for catching whiting or flathead
6. Favourite coffee place – Little Cove Coffee Co was my old stomping ground prior to Masterchef and it's still a favourite of mine.
7. Favourite restaurant – Wood Fire Grill in Noosa keep it simple and make it tasty; they don't pretend to be anything else. Killer spot for a Sunday lunch with the family!
8. Favourite bar – Locale on Hastings Street is one of the very few places in town where you can comfortably spend all night in the bar, sharing snacks and pizzas with solid cocktails.
9. Favourite market – The Yandina Market has everything; great local produce, fresh and seasonal, as well as the trash and treasure.
10. Favourite thing about Noosa – Noosa’s positioning and its close proximity to the hinterland and the coast makes it an incredible place for anyone who enjoys the outdoor lifestyle. You can start the day with climbing Mt Cooroora in Pomona and by mid-morning you're rinsing off at Main Beach.